Friday, September 7, 2012

Market Day

It was a great first day at the market!  I was so energized I could hardly sleep the night before.  Being organized really helped to keep things running smoothly.  Having small bills for change and bags for people to carry their goodies away with them really made a big difference.
Thank you to everyone who came out to Market Day and supported Ladytroupe Sweets for my debut.  I hope you like what you purchased enough to come back.  Please feel free to make recommendations for what you'd like me to bake.  I have a ton of goodies in line for the market but I'm always interested in hearing other's suggestions.
Here is what Ladytroupe Sweets sold at the market this week
Mini Bella Nut pies
Ashlynn Apple hand pies
Chocolate Chip cookies
Vanilla Bean scones
Cranberry White Chocolate Almond scones

From what I could tell people were super excited about the scones.  Who can blame them?  I love scones too.  
Americans love chocolate chip cookies and I am beyond excited to fulfill that need for my fellow American expats in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.  Apple pie and pecan pie are both pretty darn American as well.  There were a few other vendors selling baked goods but none were selling American goodies.  Sometimes you just want a big buttery scone with your cup of coffee.  Believe me, I get that!

I had a ton of fun and I can't wait to do it again next week.  Now I'm off to go bake something for me and mine since all the goodies sold.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Everything looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!! You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis! i am SO proud of you! You rocked it i can tell and i wish i was there to taste all the goodies! Love you! -Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goodies look incredibly delicious!!

    ReplyDelete